Clear aligners are the newest and increasingly popular choice for aligning teeth. The aligners are invisible and removable, making them a top choice for teenagers and adults. The system uses clear, acrylic trays that straighten teeth just like braces and are much more comfortable.
Clear aligners are nice because you can remove them to eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth as normal.
Clear aligners need to be worn as much as possible and need to be cleaned and adjusted regularly for optimal results.
Clear Aligners for Teens
Worried about having metal braces for Prom, yearbook photos, or playing sports? Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible and most people do not even notice them. Since they are removable, you can eat what you want without any worry of breaking a bracket or rubber band.
Clear aligners do not interfere with your daily life, since they are:
- Clear – Virtually invisible and do not show up in photos
- Removable – Eat what you want, when you want
- Comfortable – Since the aligners gradually shift your teeth, aligners are extremely comfortable to wear
- Customized – Each set is specific to you, so they are optimized for fast results
We Are a Digital Impression Practice Proud Owners of an iTero® Element™ Intraoral Scanner
We’ll Make a Great First Impression
The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is this process far more comfortable than the old putty based impressions, but it’s faster and can offer a superior clinical endpoint.
- No goop or gag to worry about
- Fast, accurate impression
- Ideal for crowns, bridges, implants, and clear aligners and retainers
- See a simulation of your potential clear aligner treatment outcome